Pulselinks provides an easy to use but highly configurable sophisticated registration form. Powerful features such as workflow status based access control and a rule manager allow you absolute control over your registration form.
Simple & Powerful
– Event branded registration forms
– Email invitations with hyperlinks that include automated logic processing based on the user’s choice
– Registrations via smartphones, tablets or computers
– Powerful components that can be included in the registration form such as Session Calendar & Speaker Consent grid
– Put links to videos, maps and social media shares
– Allow registrants to choose sessions for participation and manage mandatory sessions
– Edit and confirm registration submissions
– Manage registration deadlines
– Track registrations
– Accept Payments securely in multiple-currencies
Own event Portal For clients with fixed contracts for Pulselinks, we provide you with an own portal page for all your events and your own sub-domain e.g. https://mycompany.pulselinks.com
Corporate Data Pulselinks is designed to manage your data across events right from the start. This allows you to leverage all of your organizations related information such as product lists and internal personnel records as well as data on your suppliers, clients and other business partners across all events.
Attendee Registration Form
Pulselinks has fully configurable registration capabilities, from simple forms to multi-tab capture e.g. for attendee information, session selection, travel and accommodation information and booking, and anything else you wish to add!
For “invitation” events, the right for the invitee to appoint additional or replacement participants can be enabled.
Pulselinks can be configured to allow individuals (e.g. dept. admins) to register others and manage the process.
If required, the list of participants/invitees can be uploaded via an Excel spreadsheet.
The columns available on the Excel Sheet and the Manage list are fully configurable. All data validation needs from the registration (e.g. drop-down lists) are available on the Excel sheets and list.
Have it your way
– Define the workflow of your registration process
– Sophisticated yet easy to manage rules for managing visibility and permissions
– Automated rules based emails to registrants and organisation teams
– Computed Fields in registration forms
– Logical control over questions
Save Effort & Improve Accuracy
– Create your own data collection tables for your registration forms
– Create re-usable standard datasets for use across events
– Allow registrants to create and store personal profiles for re-use in future events
– Pre-load relevant registrant data
Ready to make Pulselinks work
for your events?
Implement Pulselinks modules individually or in various combinations and configure the system for your needs, or speak to us if you have very specific requirements.