The Pulselinks platform leverages the capabilities of our enterprise resource planning engine. The system provides two distinct areas of planning.
Project Managing your event
Planning a major event or a small workshop? From large events, where the work starts a year or more before the event date to an ad-hoc workshop planned days or weeks in advance, our planning tool can help you do it right.
Our session scheduling tool is incredibly easy to use yet provides all of the capabilities that you may need for the scheduling of the event sessions and the associated resources and logistical requirements.
Planning & Tracking
Planning for Success
Proactive Planning & Tracking
– Create module planning templates for various types of events and for various aspects of event planning & tracking
– Automatically apply templates to the event to create an activity plan for the event
– Set-up automated email reminders
– Automated email notifications of changes to the event plan
– Team members can see upcoming tasks easily
– Update the status and progress of tasks
– Integration with mobile device applications such as calendars and To-Do lsists
Integrate the schedule with your calendar
From publishing the session on the event web site,
to integrating in your calendar on your mobile
device or other calendaring servies e.g. Google
Calendar, Pulselinks allows you to access and use
your event schedule in a flexible manner.
Project Management and To-Do Lists
Having the right information available at the right
time and in the right tool is the key to working
efficiently. Our system allows users to sync their
assigned activities with to-do lists on their mobile
devices making it easy to always stay on top of
what needs to be done.